Featured on Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting TV Show!
This unique project was designed to provide a modern take on heirloom quilting techniques, and was featured in an episode of Fons & Porter’s Love of Quilting. The pattern provides instructions for how to perform the heirloom techniques on your sewing machine or serger. Custom digital quilting designs are also available if you have an embroidery machine.
Finished size is 45" x 54"
Techniques and tools introduced with this pattern include:
- Home-made rick-rack -- featuring the Martha Pullen Prairie Point Ruler
- Yo-yo's -- featuring the Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker Puffing
- Martha Pullen Victorian Bridging
- Martha Pullen Spaghetti Bias
- Pin tucking (serger and sewing options)
- Home-made lace (decorative stitching)
- Digital quilting for use with embroidery machines
- Item #: ASD192